1. Grapes: conveniently bite-sized, juicy and full of Vitamin A and Potassium.
2. Melons: this delicious summertime snack is high in Vitamin A.
3.Berries: raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, these little delights are a great source of vitamins and minerals.
4. Bell Peppers: high in vitamin C.
5. Spinach: the ultimate superfood. If you’re lacking in a nutritional supplement, chances are you can find it in spinach. Not only is spinach rich in vitamins and minerals, it’s also chocked full of hydration.
6. Cucumber: high in Vitamin A and Potassium.
7. Pineapple: full of Vitamin C, Vitamin A and Potassium.
8. Mango: one of Nature's sweetest fruit, it’s high in minerals, Vitamin C and extremely high in Vitamin A.
9. Broccoli: raw broccoli crowns may not be for everyone, but for those who love them they love you back with Vitamins K, C and A, plus tons of Potassium.
10. Apples: they come in dozens of varieties and they're an incredible source of Potassium and Vitamin A.